The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Models in Minutes
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines. Oct 20th, 2018, 2:06pm
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterPM to admin  

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Support for AMS Simulation " Connect rule are not found in your AMS isntallation (Read 401 times)
FDU2012crm

tokoyo
Support for AMS Simulation " Connect rule are not found in your AMS isntallation
May 14th, 2018, 9:40pm

Hi,
   I am trying to study the AMS simulation for mix-signal system. However when i follow the tutorial for amsPLL and try to the AMS simulation in ADL.
   I try to set the connect rule in setup. " Connect rule are not found in your AMS isntallation" appears. I cannot do any thing.
     (1) I have installed IUS92 and  connectLib are in lib manager
     (2) AMS_HOME is set to  IUS92 install directory.

would some like to help me ? Many thanks! Cry

View Profile   IP Logged
Andrew Beckett
Senior Fellow

Life, don't talk to
me about Life...

Bracknell, UK
Re: Support for AMS Simulation " Connect rule are not found in your AMS isntallation
Reply #1 - May 19th, 2018, 12:48am

Before wasting too much time, I wonder why you are using such an ancient version of the simulator?

There have been many, many releases since then - there's no reason to be using something so old.

Regards,

Andrew.

View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Trouble viewing this site? Copyright © 2002-2018 Designer's Guide Consulting. 'Designer's Guide' is a registered trademark of Designer's Guide LLC. All rights reserved.

Our colleges are not as safe as they seem. Sexual assault is pervasive and the treatment of the victim by the adminstration is often as damaging as the assault: Campus Survivors, Campus Survivors Forum.

Some of our other sites that you might find useful: Avendesora, Inform and QuantiPhy.