The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Mar 29th, 2024, 6:12am
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
ngspice_25_manual (Read 913 times)
maxcy

ngspice_25_manual
Apr 22nd, 2018, 12:40pm

After looking at this manual, I find several references to using ngspice: what has this to do with Sue2? I did find a site to download ngspice and a windows tool to use it. Both are useless! I eventually could open up the example in nspice as mentioned in the document, and I actually ran the plot, which was the same as in the document. I noticed that there is no help available in either tool. And further, I found no way of seeing the circuit diagram of the example file that I was simulating! So I cannot see the circuit that I am simulating!  There are no supporting forums or anything to help the user!  If you need a good circuit simulator try LTSpice or Qucs: both are excellent tools. As far as I am concerned nspice_25_manual.pdf is completely irrelevant to Sue2 and the PLL Designer which are fabulous tools. Do yourself a favor and ignore it.

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.