The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Mar 29th, 2024, 2:05am
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
AFS COSIM (Read 1379 times)
subtr
Community Member

Analog Enthusiast

India
AFS COSIM
Jun 16th, 2017, 7:37am

Has anyone used afscosim? Any idea as to how to run simulations using afs cosim? The advantage of AFS is that it lets us use more cores we want that something which will take ten days in spectre will run in a few hours because of multicore. I already see that AFS is extremely good in simulating pure circuits for the same reason.
OR
If anyone could really tell why the ams simulator won't let me use more than one core and how to circumvent it. In fact HSPICE lets us run multicore too. I believe I do not know the right settings. But if multicore enable for spectre requires a separate paid licence from cadence on top of the existing one, then it definitely is a sign that people should start using AFS/HSPICE because the simulator is guaranteed not to help in top level simulations. My colleagues see the same.

Regards
Subtr

Regards
Subtr
View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.