The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Apr 25th, 2024, 12:50am
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Analog IC design (Read 2589 times)
jaji

Analog IC design
Apr 20th, 2016, 11:54pm

Hello..good morning
I am new to this forum..please help me in this regards which is mention below regarding to make an ideal operational ampifier

i am working on ADC as my M-Tech project.I need to do behavioral simulations for ADC to observe the required SNR. I need one ideal opamp to use in the design. i am using cadence virtuoso/spectre for simulation.
Could you tell me how to make an ideal opamp or is there any ideal opamp in any library.I tried for 15 days..I could not make or find proper solution..I used VCVS model and Opamp which is available in ahdlLib ,but it is not giving the proper output when i am using for the integrator..Please help me..

Thank you

View Profile   IP Logged
Forum Administrator
YaBB Administrator

Re: Analog IC design
Reply #1 - Apr 21st, 2016, 2:38pm

In one post you have violated most of the rules of the forum. Please read the forum guidelines before you post again.

-Ken

View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.