The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Apr 17th, 2024, 5:18pm
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
ncelab no connection module found (Read 3525 times)
JayM06

ncelab no connection module found
Jan 20th, 2016, 6:14am

Hi guys,

So i'm quiet new to the verilog ams but it has been over 2 weeks that i'm working on it. I read all the posts before coming here, several docs on cadence and some literature.
Anyway i have a problem with the connection between an analog module (resistance) and a digital one (clock generator). Both these modules were taken on this page's tutorial on verilogAMS.

ncelab: *E,CUVNCM (./test_res.vams,12|35): No connection module found:Need an input port of discrete discipline logic, and an output port of continuous discipline electrical, at instance top.clock_gen1.

i already checked the libraries and i do have the connetLib. The automatic insertion isn't working based on the error.

Please help i have no more ideas

Thank you for your replies

View Profile   IP Logged
AMS_ei
Community Member

Re: ncelab no connection module found
Reply #1 - May 23rd, 2016, 11:36pm

It is looking for L2E connect module. What is the default discipline that you have set?

View Profile   IP Logged
AMS_ei
Community Member

Re: ncelab no connection module found
Reply #2 - May 23rd, 2016, 11:38pm

what is the code in line no. 12 of that file?

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.