The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Apr 18th, 2024, 8:22pm
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Urgent!!! How to recover schematic from multiple sheet schematic??? (Read 2656 times)
hiSkill_11
Community Member

Urgent!!! How to recover schematic from multiple sheet schematic???
Sep 10th, 2015, 8:47am

I created multiple sheet schematic named as sheet001 and sheet002. Today I was not intended to delete the master of sheet001 and sheet002 and couldn't see my original schematic any more. It reports missing master of sheet001 and sheet002.
So does it mean my data is also deleted? Or how can i recover the original data? It's urgent for me. Thanks for any help and suggestion.

OZ824DFK0_0X3ZGSEA7VNL.png
View Profile   IP Logged
hiSkill_11
Community Member

Re: Urgent!!! How to recover schematic from multiple sheet schematic???
Reply #1 - Sep 10th, 2015, 8:51am

why the virtuoso didn't warn me when the data is fully deleted and even no "save
&quit" hint? 
hiSkill_11 wrote on Sep 10th, 2015, 8:47am:
I created multiple sheet schematic named as sheet001 and sheet002. Today I was not intended to delete the master of sheet001 and sheet002 and couldn't see my original schematic any more. It reports missing master of sheet001 and sheet002.
So does it mean my data is also deleted? Or how can i recover the original data? It's urgent for me. Thanks for any help and suggestion.

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.