The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Mar 28th, 2024, 4:35am
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dark Current modeling of Photodiode (Read 4492 times)
anas.iftikhar

Pakistan
Dark Current modeling of Photodiode
Mar 03rd, 2015, 8:25am

Hi,
I am modelling dark current of photo-diode in VerliogAMS and going through this book Optical Semiconductor Devices by Mitsuo Fukuda. Here, the dependence of dark current is discussed such as Diffusion Current, Generation-Recombination etc. There are two major device parameters knows as Trap Density and Carrier Capture Cross-Section are discussed along with the mathematical expressions.
I need few test values of these parameters so I could model the dark current. If someone has more literature on these parameters for photo-diode please share.
I have shared snap shots of those pages where these parameters are discussed.

Thank you.

1_016.jpg
View Profile   IP Logged
Geoffrey_Coram
Senior Fellow

Massachusetts, USA
Re: Dark Current modeling of Photodiode
Reply #1 - Mar 19th, 2015, 6:45am

Did you try a search at IEEExplore for "dark current" ?  (Do you have access to IEEE publications?)

If at first you do succeed, STOP, raise your standards, and stop wasting your time.
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
anas.iftikhar

Pakistan
Reply #2 - Apr 5th, 2015, 2:54am

No I don't have access to them. Can someone please share any literature regarding these parameters?

View Profile   IP Logged
Geoffrey_Coram
Senior Fellow

Massachusetts, USA
Reply #3 - Apr 28th, 2015, 6:13pm

It's against IEEE's terms of use to share that information with you.

You can try a Google Scholar search; sometimes the authors have posted the article on their own web site.

If at first you do succeed, STOP, raise your standards, and stop wasting your time.
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.