The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Mar 29th, 2024, 2:56am
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Calibre error: virserver.tcl error and RVE server socket has not been initialize (Read 979 times)
final

Korea
Calibre error: virserver.tcl error and RVE server socket has not been initialize
Jan 27th, 2015, 8:36pm

Hi all,

I have installed Cadence and Calibre on new computer. I have an error, this is the CDS.log:

Code:
//  Calibre Skill Interface * (v2012.2_17.11) *
//
//                 Copyright Mentor Graphics Corporation 2005
//                             All Rights Reserved.
//         THIS WORK CONTAINS TRADE SECRET AND PROPRIETARY INFORMATION
//            WHICH IS THE PROPERTY OF MENTOR GRAPHICS CORPORATION
//              OR ITS LICENSORS AND IS SUBJECT TO LICENSE TERMS.
//
//
ddsWhatsNew()
>
Loading rte.cxt
virserver.tcl error: /tools/cadence/mentor/calibre12217/ixl_cal_2012.2_17.11/pkgs/icv_comp/bin/tclsh: line 65: tools/cadence/mentor/calibre12217/ixl_cal_2012.2_17.11/pkgs/icv_comp/8.4/bin/tclsh: cannot execute binary file

virserver.tcl error: /tools/cadence/mentor/calibre12217/ixl_cal_2012.2_17.11/pkgs/icv_comp/bin/tclsh: line 65: tools/cadence/mentor/calibre12217/ixl_cal_2012.2_17.11/pkgs/icv_comp/8.4/bin/tclsh: Success

What is the problem? why the same code has different result: cannot execute binary file and Success??

When I try to run Calibre DRC, I have error:

Code:
 RVE server socket has not been initialized  

Please help me to fix this problem. Thank you so much.

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.