The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Mar 29th, 2024, 5:39am
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Re: Assura within icfb (Read 8729 times)
Andrew Beckett
Senior Fellow

Life, don't talk to
me about Life...

Bracknell, UK
Re: Assura within icfb
Apr 22nd, 2006, 4:13am

Which license is it complaining about? What exactly is the error message?

Andrew.

View Profile WWW   IP Logged
FastFurious

Reply #1 - Apr 22nd, 2006, 1:34pm

Hello Andrew,
Thanks for replying.
I get differen things when I ran assura from inside virtuoso or outside using avview.
Inside virtuoso I select the rule file, but it complains about the assura_tech.lib that is non existent.
Using avview, the error is saying that there are errors in assura_drc.rul file and it says can not open assura_drc_memory.rul (seemingly another file called within the assura_drc.rul)
Can you please help.
Thanks.

View Profile   IP Logged
FastFurious

Reply #2 - Apr 22nd, 2006, 2:15pm

Hello Andrew,
I have been debugging this problem and it seems it was a path issue.  However, now I narrowed it down to a problem about one error:
Illegal Modifier 'withIntersection"   and it says errors exist in the rule file.  failed to build VDB. Cannot submit DRC Run!
I opened the rule file and indeed there is a line withe his withIntersection command.

I am puzzled as this drc file comes from the foundry and it should not complain.  
I appreciate your valuable help.

Regards

View Profile   IP Logged
unipr

Reply #3 - Sep 11th, 2006, 8:25am

I have the same problem; even deleting the Illegal Modifier 'withIntersection" parts, it complains that it can not open assura_drc_memory.rul , even if the file is there and is fully shared (chmode a+rwx)
Is there any solution?

View Profile   IP Logged
Andrew Beckett
Senior Fellow

Life, don't talk to
me about Life...

Bracknell, UK
Reply #4 - Sep 12th, 2006, 1:44pm

My guess is that probably you're not using a recent enough Assura version? I've not had a chance to look up the error message to see if it is known.

Andrew.

View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.