The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Apr 25th, 2024, 4:20pm
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Design Eng mixed signal openings in CO (Read 2681 times)
TravisTecRecruiter

Design Eng mixed signal openings in CO
Jun 03rd, 2005, 10:44am

Hello, I'm a Technical Recruiter in CO.
I currently have some Mixed-signal designer openings.
temp to hire and possibly direct hire for the right person.
feel free to e-mail me if you are interested or know anyone that might be interested.

Below is the job desc.

Details:
1.      Design high-performance analog or mixed-signal circuits in 0.18um, 0.13um, 90nm (and beyond).
2.      Responsibilities include technical leadership, designing for and leading design teams to delivery to committed schedule.
3.      Assisting with and improving the group’s design methodology, circuit architecture definitions, writing specifications and documentation.

SKILLS:
1.      The candidate must have a solid background in analog or mixed-signal design, and have demonstrated leadership in the execution of projects.
2.      Experience with PLLs, analog front-ends, analog and digital signal processing, semiconductor devices, and simulation.
3.      Ability to do high-performance transistor level analog or mixed-signal design in 0.18um and 0.13um CMOS and be familiar with layout techniques used in analog design.
4.      Experience with 90nm CMOS is a plus.

EDUCATION: B.S.E.E., M.S.E.E., or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering and at least 5+ years experience required.

Pay DOE

If interested and you meet the qualifications above, send your resume in a word document detailing your experience to travis.colvin@adecco.com EOE
In your cover letter please detail your experience with mixed signal design.

View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.