The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Apr 16th, 2024, 12:59pm
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
EDA STARTUP IN CALIFORNIA (Read 47 times)
Hal Bennett

EDA STARTUP IN CALIFORNIA
Jul 09th, 2003, 10:29am

Hi,

I'm working with a small 10 person EDA start-up in the bay area of California.  The client I represent was founded one year ago, is extremely well-funded, has a low burn rate, and boasts the brightest engineering team in the EDA sector.  All of their engineers come from the top EDA providers - these pioneers wouldn't dream of ever going back to their old companies.  Most of them are PhD's with 10 or more years of experience working on EDA tools and there are no ego's here -- everyone's really nice.  Some of these people are literally world-renowned in the EDA sector.

The company itself is working on next-gen Analog/RF IC design tools that will make the incumbent EDA tools currently being used a distant memory.  This is really cutting edge technology!  They're seeking all levels of software and hardware engineers for their R&D team, as well as experienced Application Engineers.  

APPLICATION ENGINEERS:
- Must have an M.S. or PhD in EE with high GPA
- Xp with Analog Design flow, Datasheets for VCO, PLL, CDR, Mixers, etc.
- Ability to setup simulations in SpectreRF or other analog simulators for block characterization
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Perl, awk, tcl, etc.) would be great

EDA TOOLS DEVELOPERS:
Please be strong in at least 2 or 3 of these areas:

- C/C++ developing high performance numerical sw
- Actual work xp developing commercial EDA tools (Analog/Mixed Signal)
- Numerical analysis
- Nonlinear circuit analysis
- Optimization Algorithms
-Signal Processing
-PLL Design
-Device Modeling
- RF/Microwave Design

Thanks very much for reading.  If you feel you''re a fit and would like to meet my client please send your resume in MS Word to the following email addy:

halb@icegroup.to

Thanks,
Hal Bennett
VP of Recruiting
The ICE Group

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.